Opening Day September 16th, 2023
September 30th, 2023: Night Corn Maze (last ticket sold @ 8:00 pm)
October 14th: Night Corn Maze (last ticket sold @ 8:00 pm)
October 28th: Night Corn Maze (last ticket sold @ 8:00 pm)
October 2-6th: FALL BREAK (The Hive Open)
November 4th: Last day of corn maze
Thank you to our sponsor: Franklin Bank & Trust
The Corn Maze is Open (Weather Permitting):
Monday-Friday 10 am - 5 pm
Saturdays 10:00 am – 6 pm
Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
Last date of Corn maze: November 4th, 2023
Special nights at the Maze
September 30th, 2023: Night Corn Maze
October 14th, 2023: Night Corn Maze
October 28th, 2023: Night Corn Maze
October 2-6th: Fall Break (Hive is Open)
Open during the day from 10 am – 5pm
- Kids and Adults: $8.00 per person (price includes tax)
- Kids: 4 yrs and younger free
Includes hayride through pumpkin patch, corn maze* with quiz card and map, geodome climber, straw tower, duck race, Triple Oaks tube slide, animals, hamster wheel, revolution spinner, additional four bay swing set, corn hole, checkers, tic tac toe, rocking chairs for relaxation, wagons to use while you roam the patch looking for your perfect pumpkin.
For admission outside normal hours or additional questions please call:
What you need to know:
- It is a cornfield, so the trails are uneven.
- We recommend tennis shoes; Flip flops may pose a tripping hazard.
- Please do NOT take JPF wagons into the maze, your own personal strollers/wagons are allowed.
- It may be muddy after a rain.
- On warm evenings, bug spray may come in handy.
- NO smoking in the maze, dry corn is hazardous.
- NO alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind.
- No drop offs! We try to put safety first, but if your children want to come, there must be adult supervision.
- We have parking for buses.
- Tickets may be purchased by cash, credit card, or check.
Your children will love searching our pumpkin patch for their perfect pumpkin! They can pick a pumpkin right from the vine or choose from our wide selection in the barn. We offer a wide variety of pumpkins in all shapes and sizes.
Fun For the Whole Family
Come to Just Piddlin Farm and enjoy a relaxing afternoon as your children have a blast playing in our hay maze or digging in our corn pit. They will also love taking a spin on our trike track or riding down our huge tube slide.