Opening September 12th, 2020
Thanks to our sponsor:
Amanda Simon -State Farm
Our 2020 Corn Maze
The corn maze is open during the weekends:
Saturdays 10:00 am – 6 pm
Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
Last date of Corn maze: November 1st, 2020
Special nights at the Maze
September 26: Night Corn Maze
October 2: Weekend activities on this day
October 3: Night Corn Maze
Fall Break special corn maze hours (October 5th – October 9th)
Open during the day from 10 am – 5pm
Bring your kids or grandkids out to the farm during fall break. Come let them play in the Playzone, take a hayride around the pumpkin patch, climb the straw tower, race the ducks at the duck race, test your navigation skills in the corn maze all for $5 per person. Plan on having lunch in the Hive and then make a trip out to the pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkin off the vine.
You may want to bring a flashlight for the late trips.
October 17: Night Corn Maze
October 30: Friday Night Corn Maze, Blue Moon
~2nd full moon in single calendar month
For admission outside normal hours or additional questions please call:
What you need to know:
- It is a cornfield, so the trails are uneven.
- We recommend tennis shoes; Flip flops may pose a tripping hazard.
- Please do NOT take JPF wagons into the maze, your own personal strollers/wagons are allowed.
- It may be muddy after a rain.
- On warm evenings, bug spray may come in handy.
- NO smoking in the maze, dry corn is hazardous.
- NO alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind.
- No drop offs! We try to put safety first, but if your children want to come, there must be adult supervision.
- We have parking for buses.
- Tickets may be purchased by cash, credit card, or check.