Opening September 10th, 2022
Our 2022 Corn Maze
Thanks to our sponsor:
Cutting Edge Curbs
The Corn Maze is Open (Weather Permitting):
Monday-Friday 10 am - 5 pm
Saturdays 10:00 am – 6 pm
Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
Last date of Corn maze: November 1st, 2022
Special nights at the Maze
September 24th, 2022: Night Corn Maze
October 8th, 2022: Night Corn Maze
October 15th: Haunted Night Corn Maze
October 28th, 2022: Night Corn Maze
October 3-7th: Fall break activities on the farm
Open during the day from 10 am – 5pm
- Kids and Adults: $7.00 per person
- Kids: 4 yrs and younger free
Includes hayride through pumpkin patch, corn maze* with quiz card and map, geodome climber, straw tower, duck race, Triple Oaks tube slide, animals, hamster wheel, revolution spinner, additional four bay swing set, corn hole, checkers, tic tac toe, rocking chairs for relaxation, wagons to use while you roam the patch looking for your perfect pumpkin.
For admission outside normal hours or additional questions please call:
What you need to know:
- It is a cornfield, so the trails are uneven.
- We recommend tennis shoes; Flip flops may pose a tripping hazard.
- Please do NOT take JPF wagons into the maze, your own personal strollers/wagons are allowed.
- It may be muddy after a rain.
- On warm evenings, bug spray may come in handy.
- NO smoking in the maze, dry corn is hazardous.
- NO alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind.
- No drop offs! We try to put safety first, but if your children want to come, there must be adult supervision.
- We have parking for buses.
- Tickets may be purchased by cash, credit card, or check.