Opening September 10th, 2016
Our 2016 Corn Maze is Kentucky Proud
The corn maze is open during the weekends:
Saturdays 10:00 am – 6 pm
Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
Special nights at the Maze
September 17th and October 15th Howl at The Moon – Glowstick night 6:00pm – 10:00pm
~Come explore the maze under a full moon
October 1st and October 29th Pitch black Mania in the Maze
~No moon – can you make through the maze in the pitch black?
The last ticket will be sold 1 hour prior to closing.
Special Hours for Fall Break:
Fall Break special corn maze hours (October 3-8th) from 10:00 am – 6 pm
You may want to bring a flashlight for the late trips.
Follow us on facebook for special Flashlight or Glow Stick nights
For admission outside normal hours or additional questions please call:
What you need to know:
- It is a cornfield, so the trails are uneven.
- We recommend tennis shoes; Flip flops may pose a tripping hazard.
- It may be muddy after a rain.
- On warm evenings, bug spray may come in handy.
- NO smoking in the maze, dry corn is hazardous.
- NO alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind.
- No drop offs! We try to put safety first, but if your children want to come, there must be adult supervision.
- We have parking for buses.
- Strollers are allowed in the maze.
- Tickets may be purchased by cash, credit card, or check.