Opening September 9th, 2017
Our 2017 Corn Maze
The corn maze is open during the weekends:
Saturdays 10:00 am – 6 pm
Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
Last date of Corn maze: November 4th
Special nights at the Maze
Howl at The Moon – October 4th and 5th
~Come explore the maze under a full moon
Pitch Black Mania in the Corn Maze – October 21st
~Test your skills of going through the corn maze in the pitch black.
~Please arrive between 5 and 7pm. Last tickets sold at 7pm
Special Hours for Fall Break:
Fall Break special corn maze hours (October 2nd-6th)
You may want to bring a flashlight for the late trips.
For admission outside normal hours or additional questions please call:
What you need to know:
- It is a cornfield, so the trails are uneven.
- We recommend tennis shoes; Flip flops may pose a tripping hazard.
- It may be muddy after a rain.
- On warm evenings, bug spray may come in handy.
- NO smoking in the maze, dry corn is hazardous.
- NO alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind.
- No drop offs! We try to put safety first, but if your children want to come, there must be adult supervision.
- We have parking for buses.
- Strollers are allowed in the maze.
- Tickets may be purchased by cash, credit card, or check.